Employee survey design made easy. ESD21 - Employee Survey Designer enables you to design, deliver, and analyse employee surveys of all types. Create engagement, talent, diversity and exit surveys.
Deploy with question and answer, emoji or form-based designs. Ensure a consistent user experience and accurate data collection. Build surveys with an employee or manager in mind with configurable profiles to target recipient groups.
Administrators enjoy the flexibility of monitoring the status and responses of surveys. Utilise our HCI21 – Human Capital Intelligence module to visualise your survey results and make informed decisions.
- Apply weightings to questions
- Create and deploy multiple employee surveys at once
- Exit and return to the survey any time before completion
- Links to HCI21 – Human Capital Intelligence to provide survey outcome analytics and historical trending
- Links to REM21 – Salary Reviews to provide data for salary review processes
- Library of results and response sets available
- Use profiles to target respondent groups
- Data gathered expands workforce analytics capabilities
- A rich history enables historical trend analysis and comparisons
- Rapid deployment due to templates and response libraries
- Standard survey format means a consistent, familiar delivery
- Powerful reporting and charts deliver greater insights into your workforce
Flexible & unlimited staff surveys, from design to deployment
Design your employee surveys your way. Use a single rating or seek a detailed response using multiple groups and measures. Select the style of response, from a value range, percentage amount as well as short or long answers. Group questions in survey templates to assist analysis.
Sometimes, a question requires an explanation. With ESD21 - Employee Survey Designer, you can embed supporting notes. Devise a result set of responses and store it for use in other employee surveys. Design and deploy with ease.
Target Your Audience
Direct targeted questions to different groups of employees by creating profiles. Profiles are unique and deployable to individual groups or the entire workforce in minutes.
ESD21 - Employee Survey Designer offers an array of reports or graphical analyses. Employee survey results collated in real-time are available even with the survey underway. Use your regular survey data to review historical and comparative trending.