Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement - June 30, 2022
This statement is made by Frontier Software plc (registered number 02512827) pursuant to section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and covers the company and all members of the Frontier Software group of companies. It constitutes our slavery and human trafficking statement for the financial year ended 30 June 2022 and sets out the steps taken that aim to ensure that slavery and human trafficking did not take place in our business and supply chain.
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Frontier Software has a zero-tolerance approach to any form of modern slavery. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all business relationships, which includes implementing policies and procedures to ensure that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking taking place within the business or our supply chain.
During this year we:
- reviewed our anti-slavery and human trafficking policy, which reflects our committment to:
- implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls designed to ensure modern slavery does not occur in our business and supply chains
- being transparent in doing so through our disclosure obligations under the Act
- made available training to our staff on modern slavery risks
- enabled our Policy to become embedded and understood throughout our organisation through internal and external communication
- could subject any employee that breaches our Policy to disciplinary action, which could result in dismissal for misconduct or gross misconduct
- could terminate our relationship with other individuals and organisations working on our behalf if they breach our Policy. Factors guiding the appropriate action to be taken in a given situation will depend on our control or influence over the entity concerned, the severity of the abuse, the safest outcome for the potential victims and whether terminating the relationship with the entity itself would have adverse human rights consequences; and
- encouraged staff, our suppliers and business partners and anyone else to whom our Policy applies to report any concerns about modern slavery related to its businesses and direct supply chains in accordance with our Code and our whistle blowing policy. Our whistle-blowing policy is designed to make the reporting process as simple as possible
Going forward, Frontier Software is committed to continuously strengthening our due diligence processes in relation to our supply chain to identify where modern slavery and human trafficking risks may exist in our business and supply chains, and to continuously improve and develop our policies, procedures and processes to address those risks.
We continue to inform our staff about these issues and raise their awareness of how to recognise and respond to indicators of human rights abuses.
Approval For Statement
This statement was approved by the Board of Directors on 30 June 2022.