All of the core payroll functionality you would expect from an established provider, including statutory tables and reports that are maintained through upgrades. The software is compliant with legislative requirements in each country of operation and can be used to create standard reports and statutory output.
Payroll accounting entries (debits and credits) are automatically created by the module, which is currently available in 26 countries.
Accuracy and Compliance First
- Developed, maintained and supported by our in-house teams
- Payroll Verification module for additional pre-payment checks
- Statutory sickness and maternity rules applied and paid automatically
- Standard payroll and accounting reports plus reporting tool for unlimited ad hoc reports
- Fully integrated with other Frontier Software modules to avoid errors and duplicated effort
- User definable payroll parameters including deductions, allowances, benefits and pensions
Local Knowledge. Global Reach.
The payroll module is now available in the following countries: American Samoa, Australia, Brunei, Cook Islands, Falkland Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guernsey, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Kiribati, Malaysia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, St Helena, Tonga, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Vanuatu.
It will soon be available in the following countries: Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Marshall Islands and New Caledonia.